Data Protection Policy
This Policy is effective from June 30, 2020.
EBUYNOW will administer its responsibilities under the legislation in accordance with the stated data protection principles outlined as follows:
Obtain and process information fairly
EBUYNOW will obtain and process personal data fairly in accordance with the fulfilment of its functions and its legal obligations.
We may process different types of personal information we receive from you depending on the ways you interact with us (e.g. through our website portal, customer support). They include the following:
- Name and last name;
- E-mail address, address, country, phone number;
- Log in details (user name);
- Reviews, feedback, comments;
- Traffic information such as time and/or duration of your interaction with us;
- IP address, MAC address of the devices you use to interact with us;
- Your actual or assumed location (determined by the information mentioned above);
- Information related to your interests (products or services that you are visiting on our website platforms);
- Information related to your requests for information, requests for support and your transactions with EBUYNOW.
We may collect personal information for different purposes, such as:
- to provide you with a convenient, personalized experience on the Web site and Service;
- to provision services and products requested by you and notify you as such;
- to enable staff, vendors and contractors to provide and assist in the support of such services and products to you;
- to register for warranty on parts and equipment sold or rented to you;
- to generate statistical information and demographics about our Service;
- to make improvements to interface, performance and service quality for the Service;
- to comply with legal obligations.
Keep it only for one or more specified and lawful purposes
EBUYNOW will keep personal data for purposes that are specific for intended use, lawful and the data will only be processed in a manner compatible with these purposes.
Keep it safe and secure
EBUYNOW will take appropriate security measures against unauthorised access to, or alteration, disclosure or destruction of the data and against their accidental loss or destruction.
Keep it for no longer than is necessary for the purpose or purposes
EBUYNOW retains your personal information as long as it is necessary to fulfil the specific purposes, as explained under the section "Obtain and process information fairly". In certain cases, a longer retention of your personal information might be required according to legal obligations. In all other cases, we delete your personal information once the purpose of processing your information is fulfilled.
Rights to Personal Information
You have the right to:
- Access and modify your personal information through user profile in the login page of the web portal (where applicable);
- Delete your personal information (unless it is legally required to retain the information);
- Restriction of or objection to the processing activity of your information;
- Request a copy of your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- Pose any questions related to your personal information and its protection;
Address your request to email@example.com.
Provide his/her personal data to any individual, on request & authorized by the Law
EBUYNOW has data request policy to support the request of personal data.
For European Economic Area users, personal data shall not be transferred to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects in relation to the processing of personal data.
For European Economic Area users, EBUYNOW will not send your personal information to a recipient outside the European Economic Area without obtaining your consent or otherwise complying with applicable data protection laws.
If you have any queries or seek clarification on any aspect of this document, please contact our Data Protection Officer:
Ivana Bozitkovica 16, 21450 Hvar
Phone: +385 959184918