Limited Warranty – Stand-alone Charging Accessories – USA
Who is covered?
This warranty extends only to the original consumer who purchases any of the Motorola branded Products (identified below) from the following authorized outlets in the US:
- Amazon.com, with Motorola Chargers or Amazon as the authorized sellers
- Ebay.com with Salom America Company as the authorized seller
- Walmart.com with Salom America Company as the authorized seller
- Consumer Cellular as the authorized seller
This warranty applies only to the first consumer purchaser, and is not transferrable.
What Products are covered?
New Motorola branded wall chargers, car chargers, wireless chargers, power banks, docks and data/charging cables (collectively “Products”) purchased as a stand-alone accessory (i.e. not accessories included in-box with a mobile phone. To obtain service on in-box accessories, visit: www.motorola.com/support).
What Coverage is Provided?
Subject to the exclusions contained below, Salom America Company, warrants that for a period of one year (or minimum period otherwise required by law) from the original date of purchase by the first consumer purchaser of the Product, that this Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship. The length of warranty coverage after the repair or replacement is the balance of the original warranty or ninety (90) days from the date returned to the consumer, whichever is longer. This warranty may only be claimed within the US and any replacement will only be shipped to addresses within the US. Customers are responsible for the shipping cost incurred for the replacement unless specified otherwise by law.
Salom America Company also extends the limited warranty to two years for products that are purchased in new condition in the US from the authorized sellers listed under “Who is Covered” section and have the Motorola authentication hologram label.
How to Obtain Warranty Service?
When you need warranty service, please provide a copy of your purchase receipt indicating the date of purchase as well as a written description of the problem to email@example.com.
We may ask you to return the product for the purpose of failure analysis. We will provide warranty service only to customers who purchase the products directly from the authorized outlets indicated in “Who is Covered?” section above. Salom America Company reserves the right to replace the defective product with the same model or alternative comparable model.
If your charger came inbox with your mobile phone, your charger is an inbox accessory. If it needs warranty service, please go to www.motorola.com/support website to get the customer support contact information. This warranty only covers stand-alone accessory Products identified in the “What Products are Covered” section above.
For consumer or commercial two-way chargers warranty issues, please go to https://www.motorolasolutions.com/en_us/contact-us.html to contact Motorola Solutions.
If you have any questions or support requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply to you as soon as possible.
What exclusions apply?
- Normal Wear and Tear. Periodic maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear are excluded from coverage.
- Abuse, Misuse, and Commercial Use. Defects or damage that result from:
- improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, such as physical damage (cracks, scratches, etc.) to the surface of the product resulting from misuse;
- contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food;
- use of Motorola chargers, power banks or cables for commercial purposes or subjecting Motorola chargers, power banks or cables to abnormal usage or conditions; or
- other acts which are not the fault of Motorola, manufacturer, licensee, distributor, or Lenovo, are excluded from coverage.
- Unauthorized Service or Modification. Defects or damages resulting from service, testing, alteration, or modification in any way by someone other than Salom America Company, or its authorized service centers, are excluded from coverage. Products with broken seals or that show evidence of tampering are also excluded from coverage.