Française | Español | Deutsch | Italiano | Polski | English
(For European Union regions / UK / CE Marking)
Who is covered?
This warranty extends only to the original consumer who purchases this product in retail packaging under new conditions from Motorola directly or an authorised distributor or seller, and is not transferable. If you purchase the products from another distributor or a reseller, please contact them directly for warranty service.
The following authorised distributors or sellers are:
- www.amazon.co.uk and ebay.co.uk, with Salom Europe Ltd. as the authorised seller
- www.amazon.fr, with Salom Europe Ltd. as the authorised seller
- www.amazon.de, with Salom Europe Ltd. as the authorised seller
- www.amazon.es, with Salom Europe Ltd. as the authorised seller
- www.amazon.it, with Salom Europe Ltd. as the authorised seller
- www.amazon.nl, with Salom Europe Ltd. as the authorised seller
- www.amazon.pl, with Salom Europe Ltd. as the authorised seller
- www.amazon.se, with Salom Europe Ltd. as the authorised seller
What Products are covered?
New Motorola branded wall chargers, car chargers, wireless chargers, power banks, docks, phone cases, screen protectors and data/charging cables (collectively “Products”) purchased as a stand-alone accessory (i.e., not accessories included in-box with a mobile phone. To obtain service on in-box accessories, visit: www.motorola.com/support).
What Coverage is Provided?
Subject to the exclusions contained below, Motorola Licensee, Salom Limited, warrants that for a period of two years unless otherwise specified (or minimum period otherwise required by law) from the date of purchase by the first consumer purchaser of the Product that this Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship. The length of warranty coverage after the repair or replacement is the balance of the original warranty or ninety (90) days from the date returned to the consumer, whichever is longer.
This warranty may only be claimed in and the replacement will only be shipped to the same country where this product was purchased. Customers are responsible for the shipping cost incurred for returning products unless specified otherwise by law.
How to Obtain Warranty Service?
When you need warranty service, please provide a copy of your purchase receipt indicating the date of purchase as well as a written description of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may ask you to return the product for the purpose of failure analysis. We will provide warranty service only to customers who purchase the products directly from the authorised outlets indicated in “Who is Covered?” section above. If you purchase the products from a distributor or a reseller, please contact them for warranty service. Salom Limited reserves the right to replace the defective product with the same model or alternative comparable model.
If your charger came inbox with your mobile phone, your charger is an inbox accessory. If it needs warranty service, please go to Motorola regional website to get the customer support contact information. This warranty only covers stand-alone accessory Products identified in the “What Products are Covered” section above.
If you have any questions or support requests, please email email@example.com and we will reply to you as soon as possible.
What exclusions apply?
- Normal Wear and Tear. Periodic maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear are excluded from coverage.
- Abuse, Misuse, and Commercial Use. Defects or damage that result from:
- improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, such as physical damage (cracks, scratches, etc.) to the surface of the product resulting from misuse.
- contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food.
- use of Motorola chargers, power banks or cables for commercial purposes or subjecting Motorola chargers, power banks or cables to abnormal usage or conditions; or
- other acts which are not the fault of Motorola, manufacturer, licensee, distributor, or Lenovo, are excluded from coverage.
- Unauthorised Service or Modification. Defects or damages resulting from service, testing, alteration, or modification in any way by someone other than Salom Limited, or its authorised service centers, are excluded from coverage. Products with broken seals or that show evidence of tampering are also excluded from coverage.